THE BIG PROBLEM
- 31% of Veterans have PTSD
- 80% of Veterans say the public doesn't understand their problems
- Every 64 minutes a Veteran commits suicide
- 1 in 10 Veterans has been diagnosed with substance abuse, and 2 in 6 are on psych medications
- There are over 50,000 nonprofits for Veterans in American getting 8 billion dollars per year
But the numbers aren't changing!
TRIED AND TRUE
"Only one who has risked the fight with the dragon and is not overcome by it wins the "treasure hard to attain". He alone has a genuine claim to self-confidence, for he has faced the dark ground of his self and thereby has gained himself." - Carl Jung
"Things themselves touch not the soul, not in the least degree, nor have they admission to the soul, nor can they turn or move the soul. The soul turns and moves itself alone." -Marcus Aurelius
"Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." - Hellen Keller
"Step into the fire of self discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will only burn what you are not." - Mooji
The answer has been the same, across all cultures, societies, and time.